Why SBI Barcelona?
The Sports Business Institute Barcelona offers you the unique possibility of studying sports management courses related to marketing, sponsorship, media and event management through both our online and face-to-face programs.
The main benefits of studying at SBI include:
- We are one of the only specialized institutes in the world that focus specifically on providing executive business training for the football industry
- Our blended methodology consisting of live web conference classes with top football executives mixed with our integral e-learning platform create a unique learning experience for our students across the globe
- Our courses bring together top executives in football and other sports that allow students to network and interact with the leading decision makers in corporate sports
- Our hands-on methodology ensures that concepts are not only learned but applied and put into practice in teamwork activities
- All of our courses have been designed to provide our students with the necessary skills and training that sports organizations look for in candidates when hiring their executive personnel.
BARCELONA, ONE OF THE WORLD´S FOOTBALL CAPITALS
Every year we organize a Corporate Football Tour in Barcelona that consists of corporate site visits and professional tours of the city´s most important football clubs. The tour serves as the perfect complement for those who previously studied our online and blended programs to finish off their studies by being exposed to the top football executives and learn the best practices from the top football organizations and corporations in the city.
In Barcelona football is part of the local culture. Home to FC Barcelona, one of the world´s most successful clubs, the city vibrates every time the team plays an important match. Furthermore, many of the players that have represented the Spanish national team in the recent European Cup and World Cup championships have been born and bred in this city.
The city is also home to RCD Espanyol, of the Spanish First Division, and has a rich sporting legacy ever since the city hosted the Olympic Games in 1992.
Barcelona is the perfect location to study sports management in the football industry, so if you are committed to advancing your career in this competitive sector, this is a fantastic opportunity to achieve your professional goals.