SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND LEARN HOW TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER IN THE SPORTS INDUSTRY FROM TOP EXECUTIVES
The Barcelona Corporate Football Tour is a two-day program organized by the Sports Business Institute in the month of April that consists of professional visits to the top football clubs and corporate sporting organizations in the city. During this executive tour our aim is to expose participants to the business models of the most successful sporting organizations in Barcelona. The tour also includes social and cultural events in Barcelona.
Download last year’s prospectus here
The Barcelona Coroparte Football Tour is aimed at professionals that want to learn about the business models of the top football organizations in one of the world´s most important sporting capitals. The tour is designed for SBI alumni and other professionals that are interested in learning about sport management in the football industry.
The program consists of a two-day study trip that will allow participants to learn about the successful business models of some of the top sporting organizations in Barcelona. The corporate tour will include:
- Sports Marketing Mastercass I - Successful Sponsorship Models in Football
- Sports Marketing Mastercass II - Athlete Brand Management in Football
- Visit to FC Barcelona
- Visit to RCD Espanyol
- Visit to Olympic Stadium and Museum
- Sports Retail Marketing Experience
- Cultural Tapas Night
- All Local Transportation
- Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Certificate of Completion
*Program does not include air fare, accommodation nor meals.
The methodology for the Barcelona Corporate Football Tour will consist of numerous site visits to the top football and sporting organizations in the city, blended with presentations and networking opportunities with top football executives.
Our faculty is composed of top industry executives from around the football industry. We bring together leading decision makers from the top football clubs, leading brands, influential media outlets and governing bodies of sport.
• Marketing, sales, ticketing, media, and other executive positions in sports clubs, associations, federations and governing bodies
• Marketing and sponsoring departments of multinational firms
• Sports communication agencies and media outlets
• Representation and event management agencies
• Administrations responsible for sporting event organization and management
Location: On-site, Barcelona, Spain
Registration Fee: €335
Thank you for your interest in this program. Please fill out the information below and a member of our team will contact you soon to find out more about your career needs and objectives and how we can help you advance professionally in the football industry.